EffectChainer is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2007-03-02. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Acon Digital Media EffectChainer is a free DirectX and VST capable universal wrapper and multi-effect rack. With EffectChainer you can load, edit and chain as many DirectX and VST plug-ins you want. EffectChainer itself can be used as a plug-in in any host application supporting DirectX or VST.
· Universal wrapper and multi-effect rack
· Use DirectX plug-ins in applications supporting only VST plug-ins
· Use VST plug-ins in applications supporting only DirectX plug-ins
· Can be used from DirectX and VST compatible host applications
· Supports VST and DirectX plug-ins - you can load as much plug-ins your computer can handle
· Processes audio successively by all loaded and active effects
· Supports mono and stereo inputs / outputs
· Easy to use interface providing access to all features (effect menu, options menu, mute / solo functions, drag & drop to change effect order, editor access)
· Effect editor including complete parameter and program (VST) / preset (DirectX) handling
· Possibility to save and load chains in the Acon Effect Chain file format, the common VST program / bank system or as static presets (DirectX version)
· Share effect chain files across different applications
EffectChainer (version 1.02) has a file size of 1.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 511 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.