Acon Digital Media EffectChainer is a free DirectX and VST capable universal wrapper and multi-effect rack. With EffectChainer you can load, edit and chain as many DirectX and VST plug-ins you want. EffectChainer itself can be used as a plug-in in any host application supporting DirectX or VST.
· Universal wrapper and multi-effect rack
· Use DirectX plug-ins in applications supporting only VST plug-ins
· Use VST plug-ins in applications supporting only DirectX plug-ins
· Can be used from DirectX and VST compatible host applications
· Supports VST and DirectX plug-ins - you can load as much plug-ins your computer can handle
· Processes audio successively by all loaded and active effects
· Supports mono and stereo inputs / outputs
· Easy to use interface providing access to all features (effect menu, options menu, mute / solo functions, drag & drop to change effect order, editor access)
· Effect editor including complete parameter and program (VST) / preset (DirectX) handling
· Possibility to save and load chains in the Acon Effect Chain file format, the common VST program / bank system or as static presets (DirectX version)
· Share effect chain files across different applications
» version 1.02 - posted on 2007-03-02
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Acon Digital Media GmbH (hereafter called Acon Digital Media) for the Acon Digital Media software product EffectChainer, which includes computer software and associated media, printed materials, and online or electronic documentation (SOFTWARE). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Acon Digital Media hereby gives you a free and non-exclusive license to use the SOFTWARE.
- use the SOFTWARE for personal or professional work on as many computers as you like
- copy the SOFTWARE for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original SOFTWARE''s proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the SOFTWARE except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE;
- copy the SOFTWARE (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the SOFTWARE;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE shall remain in Acon Digital Media GmbH. The SOFTWARE is protected by international copyright treaties.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and Documentation.
3. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
The SOFTWARE is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE is borne by you. Should the SOFTWARE prove defective, you and not Acon Digital Media assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
ACON DIGITAL MEDIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
4. GOVERNING LAW
The laws of Germany govern this EULA.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ACON DIGITAL MEDIA GMBH WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSALS, OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ACON DIGITAL MEDIA GMBH RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.